Tabuels

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Love Love Love: Turbans, Scarves and Head-Pieces

Just because I love SJP and adore Sex and the City, I had to post this photo.
Glam Fashion Princess

Miss Keri Hilson
Zimbio
Solange Knowles
Chrisette Michele and June Ambrose (Queen of the turban)
FashionBombDaily


Elie Tahari Resort 2012
FashionGoneRogue
Isabel Lucas at the Met Gala
Fashionising
June Ambrose again wearing her signature accessory
FashionBombDaily

I have an obsession with turbans or anything resembling one. My best friend wore a scarf turban tonight and I absolutely loved it! Turbans are a great accessory for mostly day time, but can definitely be worn at night if done correctly. I found a turban in my great-grandmothers belongings and have yet to wear it. They are quite intimidating, but super chic! I need to get some courage and wear it one of these days. 

1 comment:

  1. Haha LOVE the turbans. Thanks for the shout out britter!

    ReplyDelete