Tabuels

Thursday, October 18, 2012

InstaGlam: My Week on Instragram!






This past weekend, I took a trip to Puerto Rico for my cousins AMAZING wedding! All of my instragram photos from the past week/week and a half are from my trip so I hope you enjoy them. And remember to follow me on Instragram at: Brittanymichele8 (webstragram: http://web.stagram.com/n/brittanymichele8/). 1. Ready to leave to Puerto Rico
2. A collection of photos from my hotel (a pina colada my cousin and I split and then various photos on the beach)
3. My cousin an I before the wedding in San Juan (I wore a BCBG dress!)
4. My other cousin and I during the wedding at our table striking a pose
5. My beautiful cousin at her Spanish-themed wedding. She was a stunning bride!
6. Inside the reception. Her cake was beautiful and delicious too!

No comments:

Post a Comment