Tabuels

Monday, November 19, 2012

DIY: Collage On A Budget!

Before
After
The Final Product!

I wanted to find a way to personalize my bedroom, but I was on a budget so I had to get creative. I had taken so many beautiful photos from when I studied abroad in Bordeaux and Paris, so I thought, why not put these photos to good use and display them! I went to Ross and purchased various frames in all different colors and sizes. Each frame cost me about $5, which was a great bargain! Then I went to Home Depot and bought white spray paint to make all the frames look more uniform. I then had all my photos printed at Walgreens and ta-da! A beautiful new collage that is personal and reminiscent of my time abroad. This project cost me about $60 total, and I love the outcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment